Sales & Negotiation Training Programme
In this programme delegates will discover and learn about:
how to reach mutually satisfying agreements (WIN-WIN concept) by
disengaging the people from the problem,
focusing on interests, not positions and
working together to find creative and fair options.
To achieve the above goals, preparation, planning and structured thinking are important pre-requisites, but they alone will not ensure your success!
Duration: 2 – 3 Days
Participants: 6 – 12
Contact us for more information
Professional negotiators, top managers, sales managers, account managers, purchasing managers, supply chain and procurement representatives.
During training, alongside the WIN-WIN concept, both the communicative behaviour of the negotiators and the reaction from the partners are observed and recorded.
The outcome is compared with the Siegel Communication Analysis Model CA®. The results give a clear indicator for areas of improvement and form part of the personalised feedback sessions.
- Setting objectives and fallbacks (yours and theirs)
- Define negotiable issues, priorities and limits; define the mandate
- Determine the cost of concessions
- Evaluation of own strengths and weaknesses as well as the balance of power
- Planning for options and how to bargain and persuade
- Long term success versus short term success
- CA®-model for your communicative success
- Persuasion, power, bargaining
- Overcoming difficult situations (deadlocks) in negotiations
- Successful outcomes
Combines and connects theoretical input with intensive practical exercises and role training, supported by audio recordings for analysis.