disengaging the people from the problem,
focusing on interests, not positions and
working together to find creative and fair options.
Duration: 2 – 3 Days
Participants: 6 – 12
Contact us for more information
The outcome is compared with the Siegel Communication Analysis Model CA®. The results give a clear indicator for areas of improvement and form part of the personalised feedback sessions.
- Setting objectives and fallbacks (yours and theirs)
- Define negotiable issues, priorities and limits; define the mandate
- Determine the cost of concessions
- Evaluation of own strengths and weaknesses as well as the balance of power
- Planning for options and how to bargain and persuade
- Long term success versus short term success
- CA®-model for your communicative success
- Persuasion, power, bargaining
- Overcoming difficult situations (deadlocks) in negotiations
- Successful outcomes
Combines and connects theoretical input with intensive practical exercises and role training, supported by audio recordings for analysis.