Sales & Negotiation Training Programme
Consultative selling – ODIR®
This training offers a sales method based on identifying the customers’ requirements through the development of unconscious and conscious needs. Delegates learn to use each opportunity at the right time, thus achieving higher results and developing more long term relationships with the customers.
Duration: 2 – 3 Days
Participants: 6 – 12
Contact us for more information
Sales managers, relationship managers, account managers, internal and external sales representatives, technical specialists with customer contact.
Participants learn how to use the ODIR® model efficiently. They recognise customer needs more effectively and can develop these proficiently.
This sales strategy makes their selling skills transparent and measurable and guarantees more success as a bottom line.
- Recognition of the own behaviour patterns in the sales call
- Becoming acquainted with the ODIR® consulting & sales strategy (the four phases of success)
- Appropriate use of benefit statements and benefit presentations
- Handling customers according to their personality
- Handling objections
- Handling customer complaints
Short theory inputs followed by intensive practical exercises. Feedback/analysis of role plays supported by video or audio recordings.