Train the Trainer
Participants know the principles of adult education and are familiar with its methodology and didactics. They experience group dynamics and explore their own learning biography.
Duration: 2.5 – 3 Days
Participants: 6 – 8
Contact us for more information
- Own learning biography
- Didactic triangle and didactic hexagon
- Planning and construction of a lesson
- Selection of methodology and social form
- The media and their role as learning tools
- How to check on progress and success
- How to differentiate and individualise
- Inter-personal communication
- The phases of a group
- Resistance, conflict and intervention
- Practical training with personal feedback and determination of the strategic focus
Combines and connects theoretical input with practical exercises, supported by video recordings for analysis.
Delegates wishing to participate in this training need to be willing to work on their own personality.