Enhancing your Negotiation & Bargaining Power
- Enhancing your Negotiation & Bargaining Power
- Who Should Attend?
- Course Objectives:
- Course Contents:
- Course Methodology:
Duration: 2 Days
Participants: 4 – 12
Contact us for more information
Supply Chain Managers, Category Leaders, Category Buyers, Lead Buyers, Senior Buyers.
Participants are able to negotiate strategically. They can apply the concept of WIN-WIN to secure more profitable and long-term agreements.
– setting objectives and fallbacks (yours and theirs)
– define negotiable issues, priorities and limits; define the mandate
– determine the cost of concessions
– evaluation of the own strengths and weaknesses as well as the
balance of power
– Planning for options and how to bargain and persuade
– long-term success versus short term success
- Conducting negotiations
– the CA®-model for your communicative success
– persuasion, power, bargaining
– overcoming difficult situations (dead locks) in negotiations
– successful outcomes